Thursday 12 July 2007

Back from hols... early!

We got back home on tuesday, but spent some time in London to "commiserate" a little!

Holiday was good, but the weather was just so inclement. Not cold, not totally wet, just not particularly suitable for fair weather camping.

I have pictures, but I can't be bothered to resize and upload tonight. It won't be long soon.

We went to Royan, http://www.royan.fr/FRAccueil.asp for our main hols. Beautiful place. I want to go back.. for a 6th time!

We had a great time in London. I took jas to see a bit of the Tour de France in London, which was a perk of being home early. It was soooo busy. Jas slept in the sling and I saw flashes, which I assume were cyclists, before I gave up and went to meet the boys at the natural history museum. We also met up with C and C. Great fun was had. Oz had such a good time he fell asleep on the Tube (no mean feat since it is is favourite thing ever. He napped until dinner. Cried while we encouraged him to eat his sausage and mash (his fave), I gave up and took him to bed, and he slept from 6 until 8am the next morning. The boy was TIRED!! he also napped on the way back to Manchester the next day! Lazy whatnot!

Oz is a handful, a real handful. I love him so much, but it is so hard right now. I think I'll save the rubbish toddler moment post for another time though!

Jas is wonderful. Babbling and pretty good on her pins, with help. In to everything though, which is bringing back strong memories!

So, photos tomorrow if I have time :)

No comments: