Wednesday 28 February 2007

Busy busy busy

Life is hectic here. I am so tired. No one told me having two was hard work (OK they did, but I don't think I believed them!)

Oscar is a nightmare. He pokes his sister in the eye, pushes her over, hits her, hits others etc etc etc. I hate the disciplining. I lose my temper and find it all really really hard. Two year olds are horrible and lovely all at the same time. Ugh. He tried to sing "Wind the bobbin up" today and got Jasmine some appropriate toys twice. Why does he have to be so mean??? :(

Jasmine is wonderful, she is rolling, clapping, eating solids. She has her moments, and I am not favouritising (or whatever the term might be) but boy am I going to be ready when she is 2....

In other news, I am busy selling things. I managed to get rid of our double Phil & Teds for a superb price, and I am also spending the money I made, for a sling.... ergo. Its brilliant, red and has my name all over it. YAY.

I have something going on tomorrow night, but I'm keeping quiet on that for a day or so. All will be revealed on Friday (just in case you're wondering... I'm not upduffed! lol)
I also have my friend Kel, who now lives in Australia coming up to Manchester for the weekend and I can't wait.
I also have a German tutorial, but I am beginning to wonder if I will make that.....
So, like I say, busy busy busy
Well, at least we have a cleaner now. They did a great job on the house... lets just hope we can keep it clean.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

You sold your phil and teds??!! Didn't you just buy it?? I'm glad you had a good time in Paris. Well as good as was possible w/ a 2 year old who's into throwing tantrums and poking his little sis. I just can't wait until Squidge is that age!!