Saturday 10 March 2007

General stuff

Been a bit lax on the updating.

It has been crazy. I queued for TT tickets last week. Did 16 hours which was hard, but so worth it as I have Row 3 tickets... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Also caught up with Kelly, back from Australia. It was a short stay in Manchester for her, but I hope she had a good time.

Jas is eating lots of lovely nice food now. I have tonnes and tonnes of pictures and I really need to update more. Most of her food ends up on the floor, but I think more and more is ending up in her belly. She has what we have now.

I must admit, I have started giving her weetabix in the morning and yoghurt on a spoon, but she doesn't seem to mind too much.

I went to an NCT Sale today with my mate Teddy and we had a great time. We both got bargains galore. I think I am getting addicted to girls' clothes. There is some lovely stuff out there, there really is. I'm going to another sale next Saturday to pick up a few more bits and bobs hopefully. Obsessed methinks.

Oscar is behaving a little better at the moment. Mostly because we prevent him getting too near to Jas. Its a hard task, but it seems to work. We've resorted to the travel cot in the living room and that seems to help.
Jas is doing very well, but we suspect she has Chicken Pox. She seems to be coping very well and is now rolling all over the place. She can also clap, which I find completely adorable.


Oscar was smiling on camera... wahey


She fell asleep in my friend's Ergo. Mine is here now and is red.

No comments: