Thursday 29 March 2007

I really should update more often

I find it so hard to find the time!

Life is good. We've had a quiet week as Oscar has had possible Chicken Pox. To be honest, he has had a total of 6 spots, all hardened and clearly not itchy. So, off to nursery he went this morning.

Oscar is doing OK. He is talking up a storm. Span has taught him some underground related vocabulary as O loves his underground train that I found in Hamley's just before Christmas.

He can say "mind the gap" and "shutting the doors" Well, its close! he he.

It is unbelievable how fast he picks things up these days. He can answer my questions to some degree and often copies the radio, which is so sweet.

His hitting (touchwood) is calming downa little, except you wouldn't have noticed it at the park yesterday! Argh. We went to the park with some friends and it was a great play area. There was a train which was a real hit with Oz. They also had a wobbly bridge which I was so tempted to try, but I think I'm far too heavy! he he

Jas is a rolling queen. She is so good at it. We think she knows where she is aiming for, but part of me wonders if she just aims for wherever! She loves tissues and shoes. Both of which end up in her mouth... niiiiiiice. I predict crawling soon. My peaceful Thursdays are rapidly diminishing! Ahhh well.

I'm feeling good. I've had problems with my skin since Jas was born, and finally, the medication the doctor has given me, appears to be working. It is nowhere near perfect, but not as bad as it was. The GP thinks I had an infection. I really hope it stays away.

In other news, my parents have sold their house AND found another. I am so excited for them as they really needed to downsize a bit, while they are still fit. My father will be 68 this year, so they know that a 5 bed house is just too big. The house is going for £650 which is amazing. The new house is on the same road, at the other end, so it will be interesting to see how many times they try and get into the wrong house!!! this is the house that I grew up in.

Its going to be very very very strange when they move. We moved in when I was 9 months old. So many memories. My sister has already persuaded me to help me with Ebaying some of their stuff and they are doing a Car Boot Sale too. I hope they get rid of stuff... well they have to don't they!

No comments: