Sunday 14 October 2007

Just checking in

I haven't had much time or inspiration for my blog recently.

Last week was completely written off by having a horrible throat infection AGAIN. I could not swallow without it being complete agony. I hope that NEVER comes back again. Yuck.

Oz and Jas are doing just fine. We think Oscar is fully Potty Trained now. In fact, make that TOILET trained. We haven't used the potty for a week now. Woo peeee dooo.

Jas is as cute as ever. I think her first word is nearly there. Her response to "can you say ......?" is "Daaaaaaa" But I'm not sure that counts!

I've finished my German, but now cracking on with Physics. Its so hard. I ended up in tears tonight with the problem that Span couldn't explain to me. How embarrassing.
I will plod on though. It is worth it in the end.

Here are a couple of pics of the children.



We've had a nice quiet weekend. We went up to town yesterday morning for the first time in ages and I loved just having a potter around. I bought a lovely new bag in Paperchase. It was only £12.75 and bright and spotty. I love it. I also had disappointment at Pumpkin Patch as I bought some lovely trousers for Jas, but they don't fit properly.

I've developed a bit of a thing for Cafe Nero coffee so I ended the trip there, and met Span and Oz (I had Jas) at the station. Cabin fever had hit after the throat thing, so a trip out was great!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

I thought the throat thing might have been why you weren't at Ivy on Thursday. I'm a horrible friend for not emailing and asking how you were doing. Glad you're feeling a bit better.