Saturday 29 September 2007

Spot the difference?

We were having a discussion in the pub about baby photos (HI Lindy, T, S and B!) and I thought it was time I posted photos of me (and my sister) when we were little.

When my parents lived in the old house, they had a "rogues gallery" of pictures of us. So, I took a few digital images of them. I have NO idea why I didn't think of this sooner!

Mostly they are professional photos done for school or nursery. My less flattering ones are hidden though!






I'm the oldest. I like the last two in particular. I think the one where we are laughing is a great photo. If I remember rightly the photo had my sister in stitches talking about a silly butterfly or something. It really shows my sister in her best light there. I love it.

There are more photos at my parents' but I think its best to scan them, when I have some (a lot!) of time free!

So, who looks like who?

2 comments:

Lindy said...

too cute- I'm going to have to do the same thing when I go home. The photo where your sister is laughing is too adorable.

Charlotte Hume said...

These are lovely photographs.
I like the tradition of the school photo.
Charlotte