Thursday 6 September 2007

Bec's Birthday

For the first time in years, I was with my sister for her birthday. It was lovely.

She arranged for us all to meet in Regents Park for a picnic. Bec did all the cooking herself, and made so many delicious things. Highlights were the homemade pizzas and the bread. Delicious.

We celebrated with lots of Pimms and Lemonade, wine and beer. O and J loved it too, although I think they found the lake a little too tempting. I would recommend the park to anyone. It was lively, clean and a relaxing place in the madness of London. I hope we can do it again sometime.

Obviously, i took photos. These are my favourites.




<



These two were taken at my Parents' (now old) house.


1 comment:

Lindy said...

that's a great photo of Jas and Oscar. I loove that purple chair!