Tuesday 16 January 2007

Happy Birthday to me (yesterday)



So I am now 29.

I had a lovely birthday. The children and I had a normal day, with a visit to toddler group and a visit from Ceals and the boys.

Then Span took me to "The Lime Tree Restaurant" Oh my goodness did I eat? I had so much food, it was ridiculous, but it was fantastic.
I had Goats cheese with aparagus, followed by Steak and fat chips, and then Sticky Toffee pud. It was all brilliant, and Span said his was great too.

Poor old Jasmine got Parsnip for her tea!!! But she loved it. I did the same as I did with the carrots and she really couldn't get enough.

Span gave her more tonight and she had loads. I predict lots of farting tomorrow... I do have pictures but I am far too tired to upload them now. I'll save that for tomorrow. I also have a video, but I need to learn how I am to do that.

I had Brownies tonight and we made flapjacks. It was a bit of a disaster as I got the quantities wrong and they ended up with not enough syrup. So, cue me hastily making more, which didn't mix properly. The flapjacks were crumbly, but apparently tasty. I've learnt my lesson though. Always read the cooking instructions first... Ah well. Its done now!

No comments: