Friday 26 January 2007

Weighing in and spending out

So, Jasmine was weighed as planned on Wednesday. She weighs a very healthy 18lb14oz which is 8.57kg. That is the 91st centile so she has stayed the same right from birth.

The doctor weighed Oscar as well, which wasn't quite as easy as there were far too many nice things to look at and investigate,... however, we reckon he is 15kg, which I believe is 33lbs. Thats the 91st centile again. I definitely breed them big!!

BLW update: just in case you are still reading! Jas had a piece of toast today and she LOVED it. Gummed it, threw it, pushed it around the table, and possibly ate some too. Another hit. I sent Span out for broccoli and grapes today, so will give her those for her tea I think.

Sadly our food didn't go quite so well yesterday. Span was tired, so managed to undercook the chicken. He consulted me and we decided to take what was cooked off, and cook the rest. For some unexplainable reason, he left my dinner (breast meat, cooked) unattended. Needless to say our 2 cats had a veritable feast... and I got no dinner. MEN! In fact I had some lovely bread and chicken later on, but I can tell you I was not pleased.

Span says the bread I had was potato and rosemary bread. It is delicious, but I am confused as to how the potato in involved.

I've just had the benefit of the children BOTH sleeping in the same room for 2 whole hours at the same time. My flabber has been ghasted and the house is tidy! YAY! Sadly I didn't do the sensible thing and have a nap, so am still shattered. I've no idea why, I don't work *that* hard. Ah well, off to babysit tonight for my friend T, so can vegetate there instead of here.

I'm off to the stitch and creative craft fair at Manchester tomorrow, so best to stay off the sauce! I shall no doubt spend a fortune... poor Span!

I'm definitely in a spending phase at the moment. I nabbed Oscar some BRIO train stuff off Ebay yesterday, which I am really pleased about. He is seriously going to LOVE it. It has a Bullet Train like train in it WOOOOOWWEEEEE! Also keep bidding on Ladybird books and Fuzzi Bunz nappies which I probably don't need. I think my winning on Ebay seems to go in phases!

Right, time to deal with the children. I am hoping to post again with photos which are still on the camera... so may well be back then.

No comments: