Sunday 14 January 2007

Lazy Sundays





This is Jas with her first bit of carrot. I thought the photos were lovely. She enjoyed it so much, but can't say she actually ate much!

I cut the carrot into batons and put it with a little water in the microwave for 4 minutes, so it didn't go too soft, but soft enough for her to be about to deal with.

On other news, we had a very quiet day. I sorted out the children's clothes (AGAIN!) and tidied up. We had homemade (by Span) tomato and pepper soup for lunch and it was really really good.

We also watched the BDO darts final. Well, actually, I didn't quite watch the end, it was soooo nervewracking. This is the bloke who won.

So, Sunday is nearly over. I'm off to watch a bit of American Football. I don't have an effing clue what is going on, but I do like it to end the weekend. Then bed, then I'm 29!


No comments: