Friday 1 February 2008

Finally got time to update!

Finally.

1. Physics is ticking along badly. I hate it. Seriously. The class is getting more and more disruptive, I have a serious problem with "mr sniff" and Electricity is too fecking hard. Bah.

2. Christmas was lovely. (god, I really am crap at updating) I was struck down by a stomach bug on Christmas Day evening, which was not pleasant, after all the excesses of the day. We (read Span) drove down to London the next day which was fine in the end, but I had stinky burps. Yuck. On a less disgusting note, it was great to spend time with my family, and we had a lovely trip with Oz to the London Transport Museum. New Years Eve was spent with a bottle of red and TT on the telly. Superb.

3. Extension. This got going early January and we are both stunned at how quickly things change. The shed and garage went, then we got a small digger which dug out a whole, which was swiftly filled with concrete. Then bricklaying began. They nearly bricked up where the patio doors will be. Thank goodness we are home a lot as these problems get ironed out straightaway!! Then, two days ago, our porch went, and scaffolding went up.
Things look great, and despite the weather, we think everything is going to schedule. Roll on summer.

4. O and J are great, if a little hard work these days. Jas has crazy, unmanageable hair. Oz is fully Potty Trained, which has amazed me. He went dry through the night just before Christmas and has had NO accidents, as of now. I am so proud of him.

So, thats the update. Its so hard to get round to typing, because this is the last on my priorities. I love and hate being busy all at the same time. I just wish I had the energy to enjoy things more.

Photos and skin update to follow.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

it sucks when you hate a class! I hope things get better with Mr Sniff