Tuesday 22 July 2008

What I have been up to!

I can't believe how long it has been since I last updated. I bet a lot of bad bloggers say that!

It then gets to the point when you are so busy and have done so much that the chore of writing about it takes over and procrastination sets in.

So, this is a quickie, to prevent that happening even more!

I have been, and continue to be busy, every weekend throughout July and a lot of August. On 12th I had my friend's hen night. We had a blast. Unfortunately no photos on here. My camera was with Span at the York train museum while he entertained Oz and Jas. They loved it.

I spent 2 blissful hours on a train both the Saturday and the Sunday ALL.ON.MY.OWN. And the trains were both quiet. Heaven.

Last weekend, my friend Laura had her 30th. Unfortunately, I missed almost all my other school friend's 30th as they all still live in London. Span and I had a wonderful time. We got a glimpse of summer, and the weather was mild, the company great, and the booze tasty. And I didn't have a sore head the next day. YAY. The children thoroughly enjoyed seeing their grandparents so that was good too.

Tomorrow is Jas's birthday, so we are all gearing up for that. Tomorrow, for the first time in nearly 4 years, I won't have a child under 2. Bittersweet.

These are 3 pics of her. A couple of days after she came home from hospital, the heatwave was breaking ever so slightly. We sat in the garden with her and it was so so nice to be home, and not pregnant, and not too hot. The other two are from the weekend. Neither are too clear, but I left my camera at a mate's house last week, so can't upload anything better until i get it back! he he




A long, party weekend begins tomorrow!

1 comment:

Head Pin said...

Jasmine had so much hair when she was born, I'd forgotten that! No under 2's wow...they are all growing up so quickly!