Wednesday 22 August 2007

Double Trouble Delight

It is so hard to get photos of both the children at the same time. I usually don't bother, but was in the mood to perservere yesterday and I had a lot of success.

The other two photos are just nice.





This is where I am going for the weekend, http://www.greenbelt.org.uk/ and my friends from the crew days will be the welcome recipients of my muffins! I have worked at the festival for several years now, and this will be my first year in ages as a punter. It is going to be strange, but lovely to actually enjoy the festival for once.

We missed last year as Jas was so young, and hard work at the time. It was awful not being there, really, really awful. So, I am glad to be back, the weather looks good, and there will be lots to do. Woohoo for the August Bank Holiday. I wouldn't be anywhere else.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

OOOh have fun. I'm a little envious. All I'm doing this weekend it cleaning and sorting the bedroom getting ready to redecorate.

Lindy said...

Oh and the kids look great. Oscar still surprises me- it looks like he's grown every time I see him