Tuesday 14 August 2007

Recent photos

Just a few pics of the children. The two of them with the car... I wonder if I can snip them together. Trying to get the two of them to look at the camera at the same time is impossible! Raaaah!

We went to London, as I have said, for the weekend, but since we were so busy with PTing and visiting friends, we took zero photos.

We went to some friends' new house for a BBQ which was great, despite a slight hangover. Oscar had a great time on the trains. We didn't, as it took FOREVER, and we didn't realise that the new house was only one station away from the Northern Line, until we got there. The tube is SO much easier than British Rail (or whatever it is called these days!) Not to mention cheaper, as we couldn't use our Oyster Cards on BR... My sister has explained it to me, but I still think its a fecking pain.

It was really hot, which was lovely, but now it is not. It's raining, and it doesn't look like it will stop for a while....




No comments: