Wednesday 23 May 2007

Day in my life day

Another normal day here. Oscar was at playgroup this morning and so it was just Jas and me until lunchtime. She fell asleep on me for an hour and thank goodness I had my coffee with me, so I could chill out.

I missed out on a trip to Urbis in Manchester, with my friends, but we were all shattered. And Span's parents came over for dinner too, so J and O got a good nap. :)

Span cooked a wonderful dish which we found in "Take a Break" Its called Jambalaya. I would have taken pics of it, but we ate it too quickly. Its chicken, sausage and bacon in a tomatoey, chilli sauce. And you sprinkle fresh Coriander on it to finish it off. Ohhh Its GOOOOOOOD!

I've been taking photos for a "Day in my life" thing for a forum I visit. I'm hoping to post it here once I've done it. Its nothing exciting, just normal stuff. And today was my day.

Watch this space...

No comments: