Thursday 3 May 2007

Veg days

I'm poorly. I feel like crap. ugh. Off to the docs tomorrow and suspect Tonsilitis.

Thank goodness Oscar was in Nursery today. I managed quite well with Jas on my own.

We both had naps this afternoon, but it doesn't appear to have made much difference.

What did cheer me up was getting our Northern Harvest order. Thursdays are always good in this house as we have bucketloads of fresh fruit and veg. We ALWAYS have a good lunch.

This is a pic of this weeks stash of fruit and veg. As well as this we get bread, milk, cheese, ham, bacon and eggs.



I truly think it has made a positive difference in us all. We eat good quality, generally locally produced goods and the stuff tastes so good. Much better than some of the tasteless, scentless stuff in well known supermarkets.

No comments: