Tuesday 8 May 2007

Normal Service Resumed

Ahhhh I feel sooo much better!

I've a great, quiet weekend with my sister, and Span's parents came over on Monday. It was lovely.

I thought I had loads to say. But nothing really exciting is happening.

We do have a brand spanking new car. The Audi A4 Avant. Span loves it. It is huge. I have driven it and it seems good to me. I'm hoping to test-drive it up to Cheshire Oaks on Thursday, if I am brave enough. I've got my eye on Gap. I CANNOT wait, as I have been meaning to go for ages. I think I need to write a shopping list.

I seem to be developing a shopping fad. I love pottering around as many shops as possible. The latest thing is children's clothes. I could spend HOURS looking at stuff, mostly for Jas, I must be honest. I am currently trying to find the 18-24 size of a top I have for Jas now. I have found it on ebay and am hoping I get it!

Ebay is becoming a regular haunt these days. I love looking at prices for things. My latest things are baby clothes, toys and equipment.

I am so annoyed that you can't sell Cloth Nappies on Ebay any more. Once again, sexualizing children. How on earth can you categorise used nappies in the same place as used underwear? Nappies are DESIGNED to take crap. What the hell am I supposed to do with my nappies now! Bums.

Pics next time, when I use the big computer. The laptop is far too slow!

No comments: