Sunday 20 May 2007

I'm a bad blogger

My bad! By the time I think of it, I'm too tired, its too late and I usually have nothing to write!

All is good here. Jas is pulling herself onto things with relatively good success. She has a number of quality bruises on her forehead. However, I managed to give her an extra knock when I was heading to the toilet this morning at swimming. Her head met with the door! :(Thankfully, it wasn't hard and she has no mark but I felt so bad.

Oscar is doing well too. He got a fab present from Uncle Ebay this week! I managed to "win" (why DO they call it that - I won the privilege to pay, more like) some tube carriages for his wooden train track. How fabulous.

We are taking the children swimming once a week. This is so they are comfortable in a pool when we are camping in France. The first week was a nightmare as we didn't have floats, but the second week, they made all the difference. Neither of them has quite grasped NOT swallowing the water, but I'm sure we'll get there.

No comments: