Tuesday 4 March 2008

Photos of the last few days

The children just doing stuff. The dinner ones were just before and after *the* fall!




A relatively nice one of me and Jas (who looks cute, of course!)
I took this pic with a "night scenery" setting. It took about 20 secs to take and I am really pleased with how it came out (5th or 6th attempt!) It such a horrible evening out!
The children love their matching raincoats. They are from Boden and are fab, just not very warm, so we don't use them much over winter.


I thought we were "losing" our loo yesterday, and therefore toiletless for some considerable time. So, I made a last minute decision to go the airport viewing park. I used to go quite a bit before the children, and try and go when I have a spare moment as it is cheap, child friendly, and fun for all of us, WITH toilet facilities!!

Whilst we had a good time, it was fecking freezing and hailed at one point. We did see planes which seemed to please both of them, but it was a lot better once we were huddled in the car. I love my planes, but not THAT much! You can see the snow on the Pennines, behind the Virgin plane.





1 comment:

Lindy said...

bbrrrrr it looks cold- we'll have to all go soon- well as soon as it warms up.