Wednesday 12 March 2008

Wednesday Photo Time

Oscar, wearing Span's shoes. The childrens' latest obsession is shoes.... other people's
Here he is, just looking cute.
And Jas, looking soooo grown up. I love this t-shirt.
In the bath, a safe shot! You can see the breeze blocks of the "new bit" here. The wall was at the end of the bath, just behind Jas!
Lemon Tart shot. It was OK, perhaps a little tart ('scuse the pun)
A couple of self-portrait photos. Whilst my skin and weight are not at their best, they are a lot better than they used to be. I also get to show off our "lovely" bathroom, for possibly the last time ever. Those mirrors are bloody unforgiving, and those tiles... well, there are no words!
New hair cut. Cost a fortune, but probably worth it. I'm not convinced with the colouring. I'm undecide whether to go it alone next time, or treat myself. I'm having issues with whether the dye goes up far enough, as I suspect I have roots already, after 5 days. As for the skin, no flash is best!!!!


1 comment:

ippolito umberto said...

eccelent blog. visite my blog www.popularsport.blogspot.com