Tuesday 4 March 2008

Tired and "should be doings"

Tuesdays are just so busy.

I have to get up early, to make sure I get both children to separate nurseries in time for my Physics class at 9. Then, of course, I have Physics.

Next up, after Physics, is Toddler Group. Sadly I miss the first hour, but Jas gets a bit of playtime and I get a brew!

Then home for lunch and Jas sleeps, while I determine whether I should be doing Brownie stuff.

6pm is Brownies, which finishes at 7.30, so once I get home I am completely pooped.

And now, I have photos I should upload, Physics I should be learning, washing I should be sorting, knitting I should be relaxing with (hohum, I haven't knitted since Christmas when I hastily finished J's jumper while on way to family party!), Emails I should be writing, exercise I should be doing etc etc etc.

And what am I doing? Wasting time on the PC... ah well, it could be worse!

No comments: