Saturday 20 September 2008

More photos

These are my flower pictures. Unfortunately, there isn't much in flower right now, but the light yesterday was beautiful.

Geraniums, I want these in boxes on my windowsills, a la francaise!

This is a Hydrangea, I think. It is now my desktop I love it so much.
Ok, so technically not a flower, but it has good Bokeh, I think.
The colours here are so good.
my favourite. A close up of a flower I cannot identify! I have cropped this heavily.
Part of my anniversary flowers!
another close up, but I cocked it up, but getting some yellow in it!
This was so good, I uploaded it twice, whoops!
Another nice red flower.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

The photos look fantastic. I know you're probably not going to buy it but I'm glad you're enjoying it regardless! I've posted it on a couple of sites so hopefully it will go to a good home!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!! Glad to see these beautiful flowers.