Wednesday 3 September 2008

Uni news! Time for change.

Everyone who reads this will know by now that I got an A in my Physics which means I'm off to University in a few weeks to study Diagnostic Radiography.

This is both exciting and absolutely terrifying. My worry level has increased ten-fold. I have NO idea what I will be doing in 3 weeks time. I have an induction timetable, of course, but beyond that, I know nothing. Scary, is not the word. I know it will be fine, I know I can do it all, but even so, I just want to get going now.

They have set a small assignment which needs to be handed in on the first day. Its quite daunting as I want to my best, but of course, it will probably be rubbish (as will everyone else's) as I have never written anything like it before! Thankfully, I'm enjoying reading about the topic for now! Long may that continue.

I expect my posts on this blog will become increasingly about my studies, although conversely I expect it will be my studies that stop me posting as much as I should. We'll see how it affects my blogging.

Jasmine starts full time nursery on Monday, so I feel like my time as a SAHM is almost over. I will have Oscar for a week on his own, but its not the same, is it? I feel very conflicted about it, but I know it is the right thing to do. Jas loves nursery, Oscar is ready for nursery school, and I need to start doing more things for me. Its a time of change for all of us. I suppose September is like that for a lot of us.

It feels good to be returning to normal, even though we don't really know what normal is going to be just yet!

1 comment:

Head Pin said...

Good luck for uni, you will be fine, you did so well in your physics you definitely have the dedication...
Also I think Jas with thrive in nursery, she's so clever she'll soak up all the going's on. Also Os will love being a big boy at "school"