Saturday 20 September 2008

Photos with a borrowed camera

Lindy has lent me her camera, so I can see if I want to buy it off her. I'm not sure if I'm going to have the time, since I'll be mostly taking photos of people's insides soon (YAY)

But, it is a BRILLIANT camera, and I am so happy with some of the photos I have taken (lots)

Our card reader is crap, I had to view the photos via Span's laptop, which was slow and laborious, so I managed to cut the photos down to my absolute favourites. I did take far too many, so that is a blessing really!! I have more from today to sort out, but I'll do them tomorrow I think!

I want to say a BIG Thank you to Lindy. It was a very generous gesture and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I also want to thank her for the rice pudding from ages ago! It was delicious!!!

These are my favourites.













More coming...

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Do you see!! I've been telling you all along it's not me it's the camera. The photos look fantastic!