Monday 23 April 2007

Busy busy busy

Goodness! I have been so busy this past week. I haven't had any time to really update.

I drove back from London last Monday. Was in toddler group by 1.30, after arriving home by 12.50.

Then after toddler group I came home for an hour, and then at 4, went to our friends for her birthday tea with the children.

Then brought the kids back and returned to babysit for them. It was a hectic day!

Then on Thursday, I went to Stepping Hill Hospital to work shadow at the Radiography Dept. It was a brilliant, if exhausting day. The evening before had been a leaving dinner for my friend, so I was a little "tired" shall we say....

I have NO idea how Radiographers can be overweight. These people never stop and are on their feed ALL day. I nearly fell asleep on the bus coming home!!

Watch this space for further info on this!

Finally, on Saturday, I helped at another NCT Sale. I had mixed succes, but did get rid of a buggy for a tenner. Not bad going really. Sadly, I left my favourite coat behind, and as of now, its not been found. I am GUTTED, but hoping to get hold of someone at the church tomorrow morning.

The afternoon and evening was spent getting drunk at another leaving do. I ended up doing the barbeque. I don't think anyone was poisoned....

The head was sore the next day... ugh.

Blimey, that was a quick recap of the last week. I am sitting here wondering what to do now... I think I might knit.

No comments: