Monday 16 April 2007

Car Boot Fun

We had a fantastic weekend in London. The Car Boot Sale was brilliant. I had a great time. I bought a few things. Some useful, some not. The tally is:

Pumpkin Patch top 50p
Grey pinafore winter dress 50p
Wool cardigan £4 (new though)
Wellies size 9 50p
Duplo, lots £1
Bottles x4 and 2 beakers £1 (no idea why I bought the bottles!
4x cars
a tool kit
a sunhat for Jas

I could have furnished a house with all the things there. It was so so so big (Denham) I am definitely going to go again. There were such cheap toys and furniture. All good recycling of course! he he

Anyway, I am so tired and I have to eat and then go babysit so here is a sneak preview of the children this weekend. Only taken 8.5 months go get a shot like this...



More photos to follow when I can...

No comments: