Sunday 1 April 2007

Quick note!

I meant to do this earlier, and have just remembered to write.

I have just become the proud owner of a fabulous cook book for children. Finger Foods for children

It is brilliant. A lot of it is basic stuff, which you would probably do yourself anyway (sandwiches anyone? :D) but I have found a great breadstick recipe. I never knew it was so easy. They are nice, but do lack salt, so they need to be dipped! I have pictures, I'll post when I get around to downloading.

In other news, Jas has APPALLING nappy rash. Even worse than her brother ever got. It was bleeding in about 6 different places. OMG, I feel so bad. It was so painful for her. Needless to say, I took her nappy off for over an hour when I realised why she was so upset. Then she pooed.... twice. But at least it wasn't on her poor backside. Then I used my tried and tested method for sorting out nappy rash. I do have a link, but I can't find the damn thing!

So, in summary, make up a camomile tea. Let it stew for as long as possible, so its very strong and cold. Then soak a booster in it. Try not to squeeze it too much and then place right next to baby's bottom and put on nappy as normal. It worked within two nights with Oscar. I really hope it works for Jas too.

Thats all for now! Time for bed

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Well you did just mention the other day that she is still toothless. You have to watch what you say!! If she follows her brothers form then teeth are not far behind. I hope she feels better soon, I can't image a sore bum is very comfortable.