Monday 9 April 2007

Easter Fun

We had a lovely Easter Break. I can't believe it's all over already!

We had a quiet Good Friday, followed by an improptu BBQ at Teddy's and Co. We ate lots and lots and I had a few beverages.

Saturday was my highlight. We had an Easter Egg Hunt. It was SO much fun. I do have pictures, but none are particularly "eastery" Oscar thoroughly enjoyed the day and was shattered by the end. We had friends stay late and we had a wonderful curry and more wine! I was SO tired afterwards though.

Easter Sunday was quiet and peaceful. We went for a fabulous walk in Fletcher Moss park in the morning. It was the right time to go as the weather turned later on. None of us overdid it on the Easter Eggs.

Today was spent at Span's parents. We had a great time again. Had a lovely dinner and an unexpectedly cold walk to feed some (not very hungry) ducks! Argh.

Back to normal tomorrow. Bums!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Sounds like fun. Sorry I left so early. Squidge just wears me out these days. I just want to go home and veg!