Friday 13 April 2007

Hi from London Village

We had a great journey to London this morning. It took 3hrs25 mins with a 15 mins break.

Not a bad Friday the 13th Eh?

I think my parents and sister were very pleased to see Oscar and Jasmine, as much as they were to see their grandma and grandad.

My "darling" son managed to fiddle with the gears while I was doing 70 mph. I thought he was playing with the CDs and then the car revved as we went from 6th to 4th. OMG, I was so so angry. Its the first time I made him cry by telling him off. I must have been stern! IT usually doesn't even get a reaction when I shout!

I went out with my sister this afternoon, into London to celebrate the birthday of her old Housemate. The chap is seriously lucky to be alive as he was hit by a bus a while ago. I'm not totally sure what happened, but he had a rucksack on his back, went into the air and was completely and utterly unhurt. He was checked by paramedics and was sent on his way. Apparently he damaged the bus' windscreen. Definitely something to tell his grandchildren! One of his nine lives has gone, I think!

Tomorrow we have the car boot sale. Hopefully we'll have a good day.

TTFN x

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Glad the trip down was good. did you feel guilty when he cried? I always feel like sh!t when Squidge cries because I've shouted at her. Hope the carboot sale is a successful one!