Wednesday 11 April 2007

Nice day

We had a lovely day today.

We had some friends over for a lovely lunch. The children ate enough and seemed happy.

Then we went to the park. We ended staying for ages. The children were really happy, even though it was fairly busy. The weather was beautiful and I kept seeing people I know.

Its great to live somewhere where I know people, just wandering around the town where I live, I can often see friends, mumfriends, brownies, local oddballs etc etc. I love it. I dont see how I can get this kind of life anywhere else. I feel very lucky today.

In other news, I started a forum tonight! Completely random, and to help another forum i visit expand a bit! A bit cryptic, but I want to keep it a bit quiet. I've been frantically posting and not doing my german homework! OOOOOOps!

Pics to follow, when I can.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

You know I was thinking the same thing today. It was a very nice day at the park.