Friday 27 April 2007

Nearly the weekend

Not a busy week this week, by our recent standards, but I've not had much time nonetheless.

Tuesday I did Brownies, and for some reason it didn't work. I should have guessed, when two of them clashed heads. R ended up with a bruise on her cheek and A who had clunked, her purely by accident felt very guilty.

Then my usual hit Argosgame, didn't work, and I reduced a new Brownie to tears with "the chocolate game" Never mind. I've put it down to experience. Our Brownies right now seem very immature (a rarity these days) and I think I expected a bit too much from them. In fact, our two most "childish" brownies weren't there, I dread to think how bad it would have been if they'd been there too!

Apart from that I did do *some* knitting, and corrected all my mistakes from the last time I tried! I have German homework to do, so got my normal "class" work done. Its hard going, but I think I know more than I realise, if that makes sense. My Dad has lent me a phrasebook from years ago, but it just has lists. For me, lists are good. I'll sit and learn them when I go to Paris.

Yes, thats right. I'm going to revise my German in Paris. Could get a bit confusing, but I am going to Paris WITHOUT the children. I will have TIME to learn. Lets hope I don't start doing French verbs again!!!

I've got a night out tonight with fellow Blogger Lindyloo, and our friend B. Friend C has decamped to London. How DARE she. Its the inaugral night of "Last Friday of the Month" club. YAY. Hopefully not a sore head tomorrow....

We have a quiet weekend, so we might get things done. I live in hope.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Partaaay! In reality we'll probably all be ready for bed by 10!!