Wednesday 9 April 2008

Extension Update - Nearly There (I think)

The 3 weeks is up on Friday. To be honest, I think there is still a little bit more to be done over the next few weeks. but it looks like most things are done now.
They are doing the door frames (arkitrave... or however you spell it) and skirting boards with this funky big saw. Span was lusting after it the other day, but it just looks like any other tool to me!
So, pics then
New extended dining room, with toilet to left
Entrance hall
Entrance Hall again


New living room

Extended dining room
New hall, with Jas
Extended Dining room, with entrance to new living room
New living room, toward the back garden


New en-suite sink. It isn't blue, that is just protective film over white cupboards
the dust. This is my phone that ended up in the washing machine at xmas... ho hum. It has been sitting on our kitchen window ledge and has collected lots and lots of dust. I ran my finger over it to see the difference. I'm not weird... honest.
New bedroom, from en-suite
New family bathroom... window was put in yesterday, and plasterboard is on. ALL TILES HAVE GONE. Halleluyah.


I'm still figuring out how to get these photos in the right order, without throwing the damn computer out the window, so you'll just have to make do with the order I've got!! Argh.

No comments: