Wednesday 9 April 2008

Other things we've been up to.

We've had a busy few weeks. We spent Easter with my folks in London. Jasmine and I stayed on for a few extra days, as it seemed silly to come back to such a chaotic house, when theirs was (slightly!) more organised! (he he) Oscar came back with his Dad as he was due in Nursery and we would have to pay regardless of his attendance.

We had a lovely time, and on the Tuesday Jas and I went to the London Aquarium. She loved it, but my god it was expensive. It cost £13.50 for me to get in, free for her. We queued for 20 mins as there was ONE person on the tills. Can you believe it? The only good thing about this was that it wasn't actually too busy in the museum as the big queue was completely deceptive. Thankfully it wasn't as big as the queue for the London Eye.

We've also had B's 3rd birthday party which was great fun, as well as I's blessing day in Sheffield. Both kept us busy last weekend. We went over Snake Pass on Sunday for the blessing and it was so snowy! Not what you expect in April.

I was going to update more, but world war 3 is about to break out here. Oh joy.

No comments: