Friday 25 April 2008

Yay! Its friday.

And even better it's the last Friday of April so I get to out and play (aka drink wine with my friends!) I need it today. I've been so busy with Physics, the children, being a little under the weather and builders who have still.not.quite.finished.

I love the fact that once a month, I get to drink whatever I want, in the pub, and not fret about it. We chat about everything and anything and as my mum would say "put the world straight"

Sadly one member of the fishwives will not be in attendance this month, and she shall be missed. I hope she doesn't have too much fun without us ;)

These days, I write the Saturday off as I am usually hungover. Is that bad? Who knows!

3 comments:

Lindy said...

I've been thinking about it all.day.long. Now THAT is bad! See ya later. I think I'm going to bring my camera a document our night out- what I like to call blog fodder!!

Head Pin said...

CAMERAS????? Now I'm not so upset I missed it lol!! I hate having my pic taken!
Hope you had fun?? We had a good night just sitting in drinking wine and watching Britains got talent!
Byrney

Head Pin said...

Oooo see that it let me comment as me!! And I used the same user name and password I always try.. very confused!