Monday 21 April 2008

Recent Photos

I thought it was time to add a few recent photos to the blog. I've just been taking random photos of the children, mostly and although I'm not entirely happy with them (the colours don't look right, to me. The flash makes everything pale, but without it, it is blurry) I think the children look gorgeous (biased? moi?)

So, here they are...

Jas came into the living room sucking on this Purple Sprouting Broccoli. Sadly I didn't get a brilliant shot of it, but I was so impressed, as it is a strong flavour. She tried asparagus yesterday and loved it, too. Oscar on the other hand is a fussy wotnot.
Oz laughing at me playing a game that Jas has invented called "night night"
Oz got in the cot with her. She wasn't as bothered as she looks in this photo.
What ya doing mum?
Nice pic of the boy
Jas's hair went straight for a day, as it had been up. Unfortunately she was getting over a bug that day, so wasn't looking her best.
Watching something on the PC
Ready for your close up??
Cheesorama
Jas found her hat and scarf

At Ben's birthday party, a couple of weeks ago.
At the airport. It was effing freezing... for a change

She looked like a smurf



No comments: