Wednesday 7 May 2008

Airport Fun!

Well, I am on a roll here today!

Lindy and I went to the Aviation Viewing Park. It was the perfect day for it. We had beautiful sunshine, with a lovely light breeze so we didn't get too hot. Usually that place is freezing as it so exposed, so it was an absolute pleasure to go there.

We had a lovely picnic. Thankfully, I didn't put too much effort into making butties, and took a Tesco Quiche instead. They didn't eat it, but did eat the lovely things Lindy brought. Thanks again for all that Lindy, the grapes were a definite hit. :)

I can't get the hang of getting these bloody photos in the right order so this will have to do. The light was pretty good for taking pics, so I took the opportunity to get pictures of the children. I think I was a little OzJascentric today, so didn't get many of Squidge. Although the two pictures of Oscar and Squidge are lovely. She just plonked herself on him.

So, a lovely day was had, despite some slightly burnt shoulders!

The one pic with both of them... sorry for the water stealage Lindy!



The "cuddle"




Just to prove we were at the airport!





Watching the "BIIIIG HEEAAAVY PLANES" (little ones are scary, don't you know)

Then after nap time we had a Fab Lolly in the garden. It was enjoyed by all

Why couldn't they have looked up... argh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindy said...

Argh!! Don't click on the link above!! OK so I'm a little (read a lot) pink from our trip to the airport!! I didn't think the sun was soo strong. I also feel bad because Squidge got a bit of sun on her arms. Next time I really need to bring some suncream!! We had a really good time and need to do it again soon.

Head Pin said...

Looks like such a good day, gutted we missed it. Your pics are good. Roll on my free time, I miss hanging out with you all so much.
B