Monday 5 May 2008

Nice BH Weekend

We haven't done a huge amount, but we've had fun doing it!

On Saturday, we went to a little party with a Bouncy Castle in the garden. Oscar, in particular, loved it, and so I think we have almost decided to hire one for his birthday in September.

We also had S and T for their usual fortnightly visit, so Span did a lovely BBQ. I ate too much, but hey ho!

On Sunday we went to Span's parents' for lunch and we took the children's new bikes. It was only after we'd bought them, that I realised that they had actually given us some money at Christmas for those bikes, so it was nice to show them what we had got. We took the children to the park round the corner from their house, despite the drizzle, and we found an unused tennis court which meant they could go round and round as much as they liked.
And today, we went to B&Q to look at everything (!) and then go to John Lewis to order our bedroom Wallpaper. It was very exciting to finally chose it. We just need to find a whitish tone that goes well with it, and they I will feel content.
We've had a lot of ideas about furniture and seeing them in the "flesh" has been helpful. I'm hoping we won't have too many arguments on the way to deciding.

I haven't done enough Physics revision, so I shall crack on with that once the children are in bed. My practical, not to metion the written paper, is looming, so I have a lot to do.

Pics to follow, when I get round to uploading them...

No comments: