Wednesday 7 May 2008

Eating poo won't kill her, will it??

Oh God. It happened.

We had a lovely day at the airport today, photos to follow. When we got back, they were both exhausted, so I changed Jasmine's nappy and plonked her down in her cot, without trousers as it has been so hot.

Baaaaaaad Decision.

I was happily polishing my halo, doing some physics in the garden when I heard a huge shout from Span. Now, that man can yell, but I could tell something was up. Then I heard Jas screaming so rushed upstairs to find her being showered by Span, whilst still in her top.

On looking at the devastation in her cot, I can only guess that she pulled her nappy off, before producing, and then promptly smearing it wherever she could. We think the tears occured when she had it on her hands had put the in her mouth

There was shit on her, her sheet, her cot, her Dipsy and all over her top. Ironically enough, the only turd on her nappy was on one elastic. Probably because it just got in the way.

A quick bath and shower later, she finally went to sleep, a lot calmer and has been a little subdued all afternoon, not to mention stroppy and overtired this evening!

She ate well this evening, so we only assume she is OK, but what a shocker. I have learnt my lesson and will put some kind of attire over her nappy in future!

2 comments:

Head Pin said...

Eeeewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! Kids are horrible!!!! Really though I'm sure she'll be ok. I made the mistake of no vest on Caitlin once, luckily it was just a wee accident!!!
Love your flowers pics by the way - they are so clear, you definately need to get them blown up they'll look lovely on the wall (maybe even as a canvas??)

Lindy said...

eeew! I think that just made me puke a little in my mouth!! Joking aside I really really reeeeeeeally hope I don't go through this.

I love the pics