Tuesday 20 May 2008

Darkwood or black wardrobes

IF anyone who reads this blog has a moment to spare, or some inspiration for us to find wardrobes for us, I would be most grateful.

I have seriously looked at hundreds of lovely wardrobes, but they are either the wrong colour, too big, too small, too expensive, too cheap (I know... its just the cheapo ones won't last, or just not quite right.

We have found this one http://www.elegantfurniture.co.uk/bentley_newhaven_darkoak_large_wardrobe.php but I am not convinced it will be enough. Yes, it is wide, but compared to what I have right now, it is a little small. We would order the 8 drawer chest, and two bedside cabinets. Expensive yes, but they are the only things we both like. I'm just not convinced it will be enough for both of us.

So, if you see any, drop me a line, before I go bog-eyed. he he.

We now have the walls decorated in our bedroom, and I am so happy. We have the carpet coming sometime next week and then we can move in. I am SO excited, it is going to look fantastic.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

the link doesn't really work but I THINK I found the one you like. I think it's gorgeous! I would buy what you like and if you need more space you can buy another later. Wardrobes are expensive so unless you plan on going to Ikea it's going to cost! Oooh I just thought- have you tried antique shops? Sometimes you can find really nice things there. Oooh and on your next camping trip in France check out the shops there- it the telly is to be believed there are really great deals to be found in France.

Head Pin said...

Link worked for me and it looks really nice. Couldn't you get 2 wardrobes then you'd have enough space? Lindas antique shop idea sounds good, there is the antique village in levenshulme...