Monday 12 May 2008

Worry Worry Worry, Fret, Fret, Fret

Yep, that's me right now.

Physics exams are looming. I have a practical on Wednesday, and the written exam a week Thursday. I am diverting all my worry into other things, so as you can imagine I am a bundle of pent up frets about things I haven't fretted about for ages.

Normal, happier posts will resume as soon as possible.

On a lighter note, on the recommendation of a friend we went to http://www.brooksidegardencentre.com/railway.htm to ride the miniature railway. It was lovely, in the great Sunday sunshine. £1.30 a ride, so cheap at the price. We didn't stay to have a look round the nursery, but it was a lovely looking place, and definitely one to visit for garden bits and bobs.

Roll on Friday. My sister is coming to visit to inspect the new extension and drink wine, and probably peel me off the ceiling when I fret EVEN MORE!

I hope all are having better weeks than me! :)

1 comment:

Head Pin said...

Was your exam this Wed as in yesterday?? If so belated good luck and did it go well??
Also I am off next Mon and Tues so if you want a day to study I can watch O&J (I'll swap you for a day after your exam :-)!)